WeLcOmE

WeLcoMe To OuR BLOG~ EnJoY YoURsELF~ ^^

GO TO FANCYPROFILE.COM

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SieW yiN here~




Hello everybody! My name is Chan Siew Yin, most of my friends call me Siew Yin. I am now studying at University Tunku Abdul Rahman, a year3 sem1 student, taking the course of Bachelor of Commerce ( Hons) Accounting. This year is my final year, therefore the subjects that I am studying now are tougher and heavier than previous semesters.

However, besides study, I will do some relaxation activities to relax myself. I always go shopping with friends when there are sales or promotions. I also like to watch movie with friends when there is new released movie or when we are free. Besides, I like to eat. This is because eat can make me feel happy and relax and that’s the reason why I look chubby. However, I will do exercises sometimes to relax myself and to keep my body healthy and fit.

Moreover, I like to surf net when I am free at home. The website that I visited the most is www.msn.com to check my hotmail everyday. Besides, I always visit www.yahoo.com and www.google.com to find and search the information that I need. I will also visit www.wble.utar.edu.my everyday to check the updating information from my lecturers. I also always visit www.friendster.com to get to know other friends.

The internet activities that I do are very common. I always chat with friends on the net every day. Besides, I always listen to the songs and download those songs from the net. I watch movie on the net as well. I will check my mails and search for the information from the net everyday too. Besides, I like to play on-line game at home as well.

Surfing internet is becoming part of my daily life activity. Therefore, without internet, my life will be boring and I believe that a lot of things cannot be done well. Internet plays an important role in daily life. Therefore, we should use it properly so that the functions of the Internet can be fully utilized and will not be misused in doing some illegal actions.

0 comments: