WeLcOmE

WeLcoMe To OuR BLOG~ EnJoY YoURsELF~ ^^

GO TO FANCYPROFILE.COM

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Is ME!! PooI MuN~


Hello everybody!My name is Kok Pooi Mun. I am accounting student from University Tunku Abdul Rahman, year3 sem1.My hobby is listening to song and watch movie. The five website that I visit the most are www.youtube.com, www.hotmail.com, www.gangqinpu.com, www.friendster.com, and www.wble.utar.edu.my. I can search any movie that I like in youtube as it provide variety of video. Sometimes, I will search some video such as dance, playing piano video and etc, which is posted by any other online user to enjoy their performance. I check my mail regularly to confirm whether it has important notice. I can keep in touch with my friend through mail or online chatting. Gangqinpu provides variety of piano sheet music pieces and music to user. I can search some lyric which I interested to learn and download some music. It provides wider range of music, not only prevailing music, but also some classical, romantic music and etc. Other than mail, I can keep in touch with friends through friendster also. It serves as good communication devices to enable us to keep in touch among our friends. We can share our lifestyle with friends through posted some newly photo and asking them some opinion. I will check whether it have any important announcement through intranet regularly. Sometimes download some amended notes or articles, which posted by the lecturer. I will check any information through intranet that I wish to know.

The five activities that I normally do on-line are chat with friends. It is convenient way for us to keep in touch. Check mail also one of the way for us to keep in touch. I will download some song that I interesting. Sometimes search come information, which I wish to know or gain knowledge through internet. I on-line transfer the house rental to owner from my maybank account on monthly basic as it save more time.

I feel internet is becoming integral part of our life and business in today environment. We can gain knowledge through internet, allow buy and sell or other transaction through internet and save our time. Internet provides a lot of advantages for us without time restricted and cost restricted. We can keep in touch with friend without having to pay for huge amount of phone bill. Therefore, internet is an important element to improve our lifestyle and we should fully utilize the advantages provided by the internet.

0 comments: