WeLcOmE

WeLcoMe To OuR BLOG~ EnJoY YoURsELF~ ^^

GO TO FANCYPROFILE.COM

Monday, June 2, 2008

I am PuiSHi~

Hello everyone. My name is Lai Pui Shi. I am student of Commerce Accounting course at Tunku Abdul Rahman University. I like sleeping. I like to sleep whenever there is free time. However, my class schedule for this semester (year 3 semester 1) is a nightmare for me. This is because my classes are mostly morning classes and thus, I cannot sleep as much as I wish. However, there are no other choices for me except attending class…

I like to surf net. The most common website that I visited is YouTube. YouTube is a video and audio sharing website where all the users can upload, view and share video and audio clips. There is a lot of genre of movies that had been uploaded in YouTube, including educational video clips, entertainment video clips and etc.

I like to access to UTAR website as well. I will check for the new announcements or activities that happen in the campus recently. Besides, I check my exam timetables and exam results from this intranet as well. Another website that is important for me is UTAR WBLE (Web Based Learning Environment). I can download the lecture slides and tutorial questions from the website. Besides, students can discuss the problems that they facing in the forums provided in WBLE.

Another website that I visit frequently is Friendster. Friendster is an Internet social network service. I get to know friends not only from Malaysia, but all over the world, such as Singapore, Australia and etc. I like to access to Cari.com as well. It is a forum created for all Malaysians. All Malaysians all around the worlds can discuss the latest issues in the forum. Besides, they can discuss their love problems, school life problems and etc in the forum.

The most internet activity that I normally do is chatting through MSN messenger, or which is now known as Windows Live Messenger. It is a freeware instant messaging client which was developed and distributed by Microsoft. I can contact my friends that stay in different places anytime, anywhere. Besides, I can have video conversations with friends through Skype, a software program that allows me to make telephone calls over the Internet. However, it always disconnects due to the poor Streamyx services…

Whenever I am free, I will check my emails. Normally there are a lot of junk mails in my mailbox. I need to delete all the junk mails so that my email storage capacity will not be wasted by storing those junk mails. When I find that the email that I received is meaningful, I will forward to my friends so that they can share those meaningful email as well. Besides, I like to view the blog of others, especially my close friends. Although I may not always contact them, I can know their current life through their blogs.

During assignment period, the most internet activity that I usually do is to surf information from the internet. I can find all types of information from the internet. However, some of them may not be appropriate for me to use in my assignment. Therefore, I need to scan the information before include them in my assignment.

Lastly, I like to play online games. My most favorite game is Maple Story. It is a free-of-charge, 2D side-scrolling Online Role Playing Game developed by a South Korean company, Wizet. I like to play Maple Story because the characters and the monsters are cute and attractive. However, when the level of a character is getting higher, the monsters that the character will fight are getting more unattractive. Yet, it is still my favorite game.

Internet brings a lot of usefulness to our daily lives. We should make use of the functions of the Internet. However, we should carefully select the websites that we access. This is because some of the websites consist of virus and some distractive contents which will infect the operation of our computers.

1 comments:

Sharon Edrote said...

Hello guys! Check our website YourListen.com is Audio Sharing Website where you can upload, share, and download for free!!!