WeLcOmE

WeLcoMe To OuR BLOG~ EnJoY YoURsELF~ ^^

GO TO FANCYPROFILE.COM

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Laikee!!!


Hello everyone! First of all, I will like to introduce myself here. My name is Loong Lai Kee, most of my friends will like to call me as Laikee. My hometown is in Ipoh and i am currently studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I am a year 3 sem 2 student, so this is the last year for me to study in UTAR.

Among my hobbies belong movie, piano, music and sleep. In my leisure time I like watching movies. I like to watch all types of movies include action movie, comedy, animation and many others. I am interesting for music, lightly play on the piano when I am free. I also like to listen to songs to relax myself. My great hobby is sleeping. I always believe that sleeping is the most important thing so that we will be full of energy to run all our stuff in daily life.

In my university life, the activity that I always do is surfing the net. The website that I visited the most is www.friendster.com. In this website, I can keep up with all my friends, upload photos, share videos and blogging. Besides that, another website that I always visit is www.youtube.com. It is a fun, exciting and entertaining website. I can watch movies, upload, view and share video clips with all people around the world. I like to visit www.yahoo.com as well to check my mailbox often. I will read the email send by my friends and delete them after reading so that my mailbox will not be full.

www.thestar.com is one of the website that I visit everyday. This website carried information from all around the world. I am able to know what happening around us through this website as I didn’t buy newspaper everyday. Thestar.com well informed me with the latest upcoming movies which I concern the most. It also allows us to exchange ideas and opinions which lead to spread of knowledge. Another website that is important to me is www.wble.utar.edu.my. I need to access to this website frequently to know the latest announcement post by lecturers or to download the notes that I don’t have.

The internet activity that I always play is chatting through MSN. It is the most convenience way for me to keep in touch with all my friends from different places. Sometimes, I will be having discussion with my group members about assignments through MSN chatroom. Besides that, I always play with online game which is an online dance game. It is an interesting game where thousands of players can mingle with each other in a world of friends, fashion and dance.

Through internet, I can always search for the information that I needed. I like to search for the latest product of hand phones, cameras, laptops and others. I also always search for the information needed to do my assignment. Listening songs is one of my hobby. Therefore, whenever I am free I like to download new songs from the internet. I love to watch movies through internet too.

Internet really helps me a lot in my studies by provides a powerful resource for learning, as well as an efficient means of communication. It also brings a lot of entertainment to me. Therefore, we must make good use of internet for our benefits.

1 comments:

AL@N said...

since not ppl write u comment yet..then let me tis HANDSOME GUy(shd b hapi wor handsome guy wor)...keke... bcum first person to post sth "good" thgs to u...haha=p~~WAoOo....tis is my 1 time c u write ur own blog lor...although vy "funny" la...but vy clear to mention urself...tis is de LAIKEE im noe...(but sumtimes blur blur la reali like soh poh)....u al thk le?? and im found tat tis year u wan graduate liao ar??not nec year MAy meh??if reali like tat im wil miss u de lor...haiz...n the photo u put damn nice lor cz got charming smile n oway keep smiling like tat...waOO!!!! nw ald 2sth le have to stop here le...btw gambateh la LAIKEE n oway b hapi like last time ya...~~AL@N~~