WeLcOmE

WeLcoMe To OuR BLOG~ EnJoY YoURsELF~ ^^

GO TO FANCYPROFILE.COM

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Review a Local E-Commerce Site

E-commerce is being defined as the buying and selling of products or services over the world wide net. With the advanced changes in technology, the transactions conducted electronically over the internet are getting common as day pass. One of the e-commerce sites in Malaysia is Lelong.com.my.

Lelong.com.my is established by Interbase Resources Sdn. Bhd. which is a fully internet based company that provides web services to the public. It is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Malaysia with business in B2C (Business-to-Consumer), C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer) and Online Community Building with more than 8 years in the internet e-commerce industry.

Lelong.com.my provides products and services to the public over the net. Users can buy and sell products or services via Lelong.com.my. It uses an international comparison that everyone is familiar with. The style and function of Lelong.com.my is similar to the international site, eBay.com. It powers a healthy and secure way for trading in Malaysia.

The idea of Lelong.com.my in Malaysia has taken off with great response. Users feel a sense of belonging with a local flavor and constantly keep in contact with the site to give feedback which either in positive or in negative. Starting based on C2C transactions, Lelong.com.my is now moving to become a channel for B2C relationships. Many distributors have realized the power of Lelong.com.my and are now using it to trade and grow their business.

The major factor that has brought many users to Lelong.com.my is it allows users to dispose of the items that are not currently in use which are either second hand or new items. The track record for selling items through Lelong.com.my is good, which is approximately 70% of all items posted on the site are sold. Therefore, users stand a good chance in obtaining a successful transaction. In addition, there is a variety of products and services that offered in Lelong.com.my. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use. Therefore, user feels comfortable while trading with other members.

Lelong.com.my is suitable for different type of people. The members of Lelong.com.my come from all walks of life; with different races, age groups, jobs, salary structures, location and interests. Besides, Lelong.com.my provides a safe and neutral environment to complete user online transactions. Users can safeguard their online trading from as little as RM 2.00 per trade which can then manage every aspects of the settlement process and remove risk from their online transaction.

The site design and layout of Lelong.com.my are attractive, clear and user-friendly. The font and color of product title used are nice-looking and tidy. The products that offered in Lelong.com.my are classified accordingly in different type of categories and appear on the site according to the alphabet. This is convenient for user to search for the items that they need in short time. Besides, the download speed and the accessibility of search engines of Lelong.com.my are fast and efficiency. It allows user to search items or products in a short time to avoid user from feeling annoying and irritating while waiting the processing of the web. In addition, Lelong.com.my has offered one link that particularly in favor of female user, “Ladies”. The products provided include cloths, accessories, shoes, jewelry, cosmetic, personal care and etc. This idea attracts more female users to visit Lelong.com.my.

The existence of Lelong.com.my brings lots of advantages and convenience to the public. With the mission statement of Lelong.com.my, "Serving the community and bringing a high standard of quality into homes and businesses by providing an avenue for on-line trading at a low cost", people can enjoy a secure online shopping at home anytime at a low cost that can fulfill their needs and wants always.

2 comments:

Smoke said...

Nice article on lelong.com.my

By the way, those who would like to 'add' some new features to lelong.com.my can try out my Lelong Greasemonkey script.

Android developer said...

Good advice and i absolutely enjoyed to read this articles, its a good entertainment. i think most of the peoples are brand your advisory column , because its accepting enjoyment. so thanks for your abundant advisory post.

Ecommerce website developers